As of today, March 19, 2020, the Maryland Realtors office is open and staff is available to assist members. We will post updates on this page and on our social media accounts as new information become available.
- The Maryland Realtors legal team has prepared a contract addendum to address issues surrounding real estate transactions. It is available for download here.
- The latest administrative order from the Maryland Courts declares during the pendency of the emergency, the Clerks of the Circuit Courts shall promptly process all properly filed instruments that are required to be recorded in the Land Records offices. Click here to read the full administrative order.
- NAR has cancelled its annual Legislative Meetings & Trade EXPO typically held in Washington D.C. in May and will now deliver virtual solutions for meetings and education.
- For more information about statewide impacts and closures, please visit Governor Hogan's website.
- Our VP of Government Affairs, Bill Castelli, provides updates on the 2020 Legislative Session.
(Updated 1:30 p.m.)